Betatrak 63amp underfloor busbars offer an efficient, flexible solution to underfloor power distribution as they use a click fit method for that fast and simple install. To reduce upfront labour costs all busbars are tested at our manufacturing facilities meaning no onsite commissioning. Underfloor power solutions are also very low maintenance and exceptionally reliable making it the perfect solution in today’s modern construction world.
• Choice: a comprehensive range of supply systems.
• Flexibility: can be used in new or existing layouts
• Versatility: all kinds of configurations are possible including bends/corners.
• Safety: colour coded tap offs for easy recognition. Sliding dust covers to protect outlets.
• Height clearance: low profile busbar suitable for shallow floor voids.
• Convenience: variety of lengths with different socket centres. 300mm standard (150mm and 600mm available on request)
• Available in Single phase, Clean Earth low noise, Dual Circuit or 3 Phase
• Available in the following track lengths, 1.2m, 1.8m, 2.4m, 3.6m
• Track feed unit, Flexible corner and Flexible Corner Kit also available (contact sales for full list of part numbers)
|PBS||White||PBS White refers to Standard Single Phase contact sales for full list of part numbers|
|PBC||Red||PBC Red refers to Clean Earth Single Phase (Low Noise Earth) contact sales for full list of part numbers|
|PBD||Green||PBD Green refers to Dual Phase (Standard/Low Noise) contact sales for full list of part numbers|
|PBT||Blue||PBT Blue refers to Three Phase contact sales for full list of part numbers|