WARNING – Users of retractable power cord reel must fully understand these instructions. Each person operating this product must also be of sound mind and body and must not be under the influence of any substance that might impair their vision, dexterity, or judgment. Protect yourself and others by observing all safety information.
- This cord reel MUST ALWAYS IS USED in accordance with all electrical and safety instructions and ordinances, including when done under desk power installation too. The most recent National Electric Code (NEC) and with the Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA) Volume 1 on general Industry Standards and clarifications.
- ALWAYS make certain that the power source imitates to the necessities on the retractable power cord reel.
- This cord reel comes equipped with a 3-prong grounded plug. DO NOT remove the third prong or tries to modify the plug. If it will not fit the outlet, have the proper outlet installed by a qualified electrician. Improper connection of the grounding conductor can result in a risk of electrical shock.
Operational Guidelines –
- Plug into any 110-125V 60Hz polarized outlet. Be aware of the plug and insert properly.
- Pull cord out to the desired length. Notice a clicking noise when pulling the cord. The cord will stay at the desired length during the clicking and rewind after a pull past the clicking noise.
- Extended length when retracted can be achieved by sliding the rubber stop on the cord to the desired position.
- To retract, pull Retractable Power cord out and guide cord slowly back into the reel.
Get in touch with our experts at – DPG- Form Fitting to know more.